February 20th, 2023
Alper Audi has an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer to join our experienced and dynamic structural engineering team. Our firm is growing and seeks qualified candidates that embrace both efficiency and productivity and welcome the potential for professional advancement.
Alper Audi is a single-discipline structural engineering firm located in St. Louis, Missouri. For more than 70 years, the Company has provided structural engineering services in the commercial construction industry for architects, owners, developers and contractors. Alper Audi is registered in over 40 states and has project experience in all parts of the country and abroad.
Alper Audi is an equal opportunity employer. Our principals, engineers and BIM designers actively share their knowledge and experience with all members of the team in a collaborative and supportive work environment. Alper Audi offers very competitive compensation, flexible hours and excellent benefits.
Successful Alper Audi structural engineers are self-motivated and take pride in their work. They are effective communicators and work well both independently and in team environments with a focus on client customer service. In addition to these expectations, qualified candidates shall meet the following requirements:
- BS in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Professional licensure (Master’s in Structural/Civil Engineering is preferred)
- Capable of analysis and design in concrete and steel structures (wood and masonry experience will be a plus).
- Prepared to work simultaneously on a variety of projects in different phases of work-in-process while meeting project deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of structural design software, building codes and design standards.
- Capable of developing construction documents (plans and specifications) through work-in-progress coordination with architectural, civil and other engineering disciplines.
Job Type: Full-time and Internship
“Alper Audi’s industry leading implementation of Revit and BIM standards makes coordination faster and easier for the entire team.”